POINT: SJ-7 (SAN JIAO-7)
|Also Known As:||Meeting the Clan
Gathering of the Ancestry
Meet the Ancestry
Assembly of Ancestry
Assembly of the Clan
- One finger-width to the ulnar side of SJ-6 Zhigou on the forearm.
- 3 cun proximal to SJ-4 Yangchi, level with and on the ulnar side of SJ-6 Zhigou, in the depression between the ulna and the extensor digitorum communis muscle.
- At the level with SJ-6 Zhigou, on the ulnar side of SJ-6 Zhigou, on the radial border of the ulna.
- Straight insertion, 0.3 to 0.5 cun.
- Slightly oblique insertion towards the ulnar side or oblique proximal or distal insertion towards the elbow or wrist respectively, o.5 to 1.5 cun.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5 to 1 cun.
- Moxibustion is applicable.
- Xi- Cleft (Accumulating) point
- Gueki point
- Clears the San Jiao
- Benefits the eyes and ears
- Alleviates pain
- This point has a direct connection with Ancestral Qi (tapping into the reserves of the reserves).
- This is a geriatric point for senility.
- This point can be used when the patient doesn't know where to go. It gives a sense of stability and calm.