POINT: KI-22 (KIDNEY-22)
|Also Known As:||Walking on the Veranda
- In the fifth intercostal space, 2 cun lateral to the midline.
- 2 cun lateral to REN-16 Zhongting, in the fifth intercostal space.
- Puncture obliquely 0.3 to 0.5 cun.
- Caution: Do not needle deeply to avoid injuring the Heart or puncturing the Lung.
- Moxibustion is applicable.
- Transverse-oblique insertion directed laterally along the intercostal space, 0.5 to ` cun.
- Unbinds the chest
- Descends Rebellious Lung and Stomach Qi