POINT: GB-35 (GALL BLADDER-34)
|Also Known As:||Yang's Intersection
- On the lateral aspect of the lower leg, seven cun superior to the prominence of the lateral malleolus, in the depression at the posterior border of the fibula. Locate the point one cun distal to the midpoint of the of the line drawn between the popliteal crease and the tip of the lateral malleolus.
- Seven cun above the tip of the external malleolus on the posterior border of the fibula.
- Perpendicular insertion 1 to 1.5 cun.
- Straight insertion 1 to 2 cun.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5 to 0.8 cun.
- Moxibustion is applicable.
- Xi-Cleft point of the Yang Wei channel
- Intersection point of the three Yang channels of the leg
- Point on the Yang Qiao channel
- Activates the channel
- Alleviates pain
- Regulates Gall Bladder Qi
- Calms the Shen
- Relaxes the sinews
- Removes obstruction from the channel
- This point is usually used for acute pain along the channel, with stiffness and cramping of the leg muscles.
- This is a special point for neuralgia, especially neuralgia or paralysis of the tibial area.