|Also Known As:|
- On the flexor aspect of the forearm, 4 cun proximal to PC-7 Daling, on both sides of the tendon of the flexor carpi radialis.
- 4 cun proximal to the middle of the palmar aspect of the transverse crease of the wrist. One point is between the two tendons and the second is on the radial side of the tendons.
- On the metacarpal aspect of the forearm, 4 cun above the transverse crease of the wrist, on both sides of the tendon of the flexor carpi radialis, two points on each arm.
- Perpendicular insertion, 0.5-1.5 cun.
- Straight insertion 0.5 to 1 cun.
- Moxibustion is applicable.
- Treats prolapse of the rectum and hemorrhoids.